Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Regime

Alright y'all, I'm in for a new diet & exercise routine... And I'm here to share how to get into bikini shape with you.


Fitness
I'll be working out twice a day, once in the morning to get my day going and once at night. My routine will be:
  • 30 minutes cardio in the morning
  • 30 reps of each stability/strengthening exercise (total of 15)
  • 30 minutes cardio in the evening


Diet
I don't believe in starving myself for the sake of dieting. I'm pro-food, just good food. I'll eat as much as I want when I want. My diet will consist of:

Foods
  • fruits & veggies
  • some legumes to make things interesting
Drinks
  • 128 ounces of water a day. (half by noon, drink rest throughout the day)
  • herbal tea
I'll update this blog every night for the next month with what I ate and how much exercise I did that day. At the end of this journey you bet I'll be posting a before and after.

xoxo, stay beautiful

1 comment:

OpalK said...

I think this is an awesome diet - I should try it out myself sometime! I'd probably add some chicken or eggs (lean protein) too... or vitamin supplements b/c my body really needs the iron =P

Great diet suggestion - let me know how it goes!