Friday, November 13, 2009

Do-It-Yourself Christmas Presents!!

I'm excited to present to everybody the marriage of three of my favorite things of all time:
  • Do-It-Yourself Projects
  • Presents!!!
  • Body/Spa Products
In DO IT YOURSELF CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!

So as you can tell I'm pretty excited about this. I love giving presents to the people I love, and it will be nice to share a piece of myself with them in their presents.

Christmas is coming up and I'm making some trinkets for the leading people in my life. Thankfully all the people I love enjoy a little pampering so I will be making a little spa set for them all. It will Include:

  1. Bath Salts
  2. Candles
  3. Body Butter
  4. Facial Masks
I'll be working on these over the next few weeks, and once I'm done I'll be sure to post pictures for you all.

xoxo

No comments: